MENU

Slide

Monday, July 14, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!




Germs: Hahahahas, What's so happening in my life?
Super boring loh! @#$%^

Bobo: Hahahahs, it was alot of fun!
But i think also no choice luh!
At least they are like all business men,
So like, more refined and maybe they don't ooooogle at us
so obviously like those disgusting coffeshop uncle :x

Mayee: Hahahas, i only ordered thru vpost once.
Erm it's very easy luh! just follow the instruction in
vpost's website then can already!
Just order, and put the address as vpost's address
and then after they send you the invoice forward it to vpost.

Phoebe: Hey babe, that just made my day!
you're so sweet!
Hahahahs.

Anon1380: I'm not in an agency,
modelling freelance now. (:

Desman123: Hello, Please be nice and don't spam
my blog with 100000 thousand of the same thing
just to drive traffic to your website.
Just one is enough, isn't it?

Gen: Hahahahs :x
Erm, that made me kinda paiseh and dunno what to reply!
But, thanks! Hahahahahs

Sher: Got change alot hoooooor! Pouts.

Siewyin: Omg serious?
I think prolly have to do with the flash thingy?
Hahahas, i changed it to a normal banner already.
Maybe it'll help? Use firefox lah! Hahahahs. :x









Today's grandma's birthday and we went to a
steamboat restaurant at Mount Faber to celebrate her birthday.




Super light makeup ok!
Light until cannot light already,
Mineral foundation, Some blusher, Draw eyeliner
and smacked on some gloss and i was ready to go!

I feel naked with so little makeup! Hahahahas!
No fake eyelash somemore!









Bought sunflower for grandma so she'll smile moreeee
like the cheery sunflower~






Bought the LE M.A.C heatherette lippie in Lollipop Lovin'
for my grandma as a little present!


The packaging is damn hot loh!
I think i'm going back to buy one for myself tmr.
Hahahahs, I was picking the lippie and i was like,
"Wahh, hot pink! Darling, My grandma damn hip,
So i'm gonna buy this for her!"

Then he thought i was kidding until i walked towards to
M.A.C SA and asked for a brand new piece.
Hahahahahs, can you imagine his goon face:
"OMG, you serious in buying that for your grandma?!"




Hurhurhur, Uncle brought his DSLR cam,
And he asked one of the staff to take a group picture
for us when we're cutting the cake,
and the staff there is daaaaamn smart i tell you!
I dunno why i think he go and anyhow zoom zoom zoom
then only shoot our heads all sticking together.
Imagine the picture, only got 6 heads, and no cake. @#$%^





WHY CANNOT ZOOM OUT! And that staff is a trans!
Take two times already then same 6 head squeeze tgt shot. -.-
When we were ordering and he/she repeated our order
and his manly voice gave me a shocked and i choked on my water!

He/She stand damn near me loh!
I quickly turned around and looked after i recover from my choking. :x
Damn near until his "boobs" like beside my face only loh.
Oooooomigosh.


Hope he sends me all the pictures sooooon!









Anyway, My birthday celebration pictures part 2!





Don't ask me! I've no idea why i did that either!





The torturous process of blowing of the
almost-impossible-to-blow-out-candles:



The candle itself can't blow out one,
still ask me to stand so high and blow!





Aiyah.. Cheat abit lah...





HECK LAH! 本小姐 PEL CHEK ALREADY! #$%^&*


And after the whole blowing candles thing is over,
i think at least blow for 3 mins... Torture ok!
And i started cursing the person who bought the damn candles..
and turn out is my darling boyfriend buy one loh! @#$%^&





Cut cake and eat loooooh!
And i love strawberries! 我爱吃草莓哦!






And after i cut the cake and gave everyone,
this is what i did...





The strawberry holes! Whoops.





My creation. I'm fantastic at destroying things.











OK! I WANNA GO WATCH 命中注定我愛你 第18集 ALREADY!
JUST CAME OUT! WAHAHAHAHA. BYE BYE!





Oyasumi Nasai, Loves.

No comments: